Blazing Waterproof Medium SnapLoc Connector
- Snaploc wire connectors for two wire systems.
- Strong wire restraint for direct bury
- Silicone filled and remains rain-tight and water-tight.
Use in irrigation and landscape light applications, this waterproof, low voltage, silicone-filled connector is fast, reliable and safe to use. With its strong wire restraint, this connector is sure to be optimal for your next project.
Features & Benefits
- For use in irrigation (BVS) and landscape lighting (BLS) applications
- Low Voltage
- Silicone filled connector
- Safe, fast and reliable
- Strong wire restraint
- BVS1: Max 30V
- BVS2: Max 30V
- BLS10: Max 15V, 10AMPS
- Max. Voltage: 30V Max. building wire
- Connector Size: 1.922" x 1.522"
- Wire Type: Copper/Copper
- Wire Range:
- Large Hole Min #14/Max #12
- Small Hole Min #20/Max #16
- Temperature Rating: 105°C (221°F)
- Silicone Sealant Temperature: -40°F to 400°F
IMPORTANT: Turn off power before installing or removing connector. Product to be used in accordance with local and national codes.
- Strip wires to 11/16". Use one of the strip guides molded into the connector for reference. Pre-twist stranded wires.
- Rotate handles fully apart beyond 90 degrees. Insert stripped wires into connector; #12-#14 in the large holes and #16-#20 in the small hole. Exposed ends of wires should be visible through the clear housing on the back.
- Hold wires in place while squeezing handles together until the latch snaps shut.
- A - 1.922"
- B - 1.522"
- C - 1.355"
Related Articles & Videos