AVB FPT Brass Atmospheric Vacuum Breaker
Atmospheric vacuum breakers (AVB) are the simplest design of backflow preventer, and if you have less than six control valves, they are also the least expensive option. Hose-end vacuum breakers attach to the end of your garden hose to prevent running water from re-entering the system.
Aqualine backflow prevention products feature simple designs for easy installation. Our Aqualine products include atmospheric vacuum breakers and hose-end vacuum breakers.
- Not for mainline backflow prevention
- Maximum working pressure: 3/4" in. 150 PSI or 1" in. 200 PSI
- Heavy cast brass body
- Prevents contamination into fresh water lines
- Not for use as a main-line
- Smooth casting quality and full-sized waterways for maximum flow efficiency and minimum pressure loss
- High temperature seal ring
- Maximum water working pressure: 150 psi (10 bars)