Conbraco 40-200-TK5U 5-Valve Backflow Preventer Test Kit
The Conbraco backflow preventer test kits are compact, lightweight and portable testing devices. They come equipped with a gauge, hoses and all required adapter fittings. Also included is a flexible or adjustable strap for hanging the gauge, laminated test procedures and a molded plastic carrying case with foam inserts. These are three-valve test kits used for testing all Reduced Pressure Principle, Double Check Valve, Spill Resistant and Pressure Type Vacuum Breaker backflow preventers.
- Easy to Read Gauge
- Adjustable Nylon Strap
- Laminated Test Procedure Instructions
- Heavy Duty Carrying Case with External Comartments for Fittings
- Corrosion Resistant
- 100% Made in the USA
- Conbraco 40-200-TK5U Backflow Preventer Test Kit Specifications
- Differential pressure type with a dual scale of 0-15 psid/0-100kPa
- Differential pressure range with a +/- .2 psid accuracy (descending)
- Maximum working pressure: 200 psig
- Maximum working temperature: 150 degrees F
- Gauge: 4-1/2" in. diameter face with thermoplastic gauge body
- Test Valves: Soft seated brass needle valves with replaceable seats
- Hoses: (3) 5 ft. color coded with (1) each 4 ft. long clear bleed tube and integral filters
- Adaptors: 3 sets of brass fittings provided for hookup to all standard size test cocks
- Additional line-pressure gauge
- Weight: 7.8 lbs.
We found other products you might like!
- on sale $260.98$485.00you save 46%Sku:CDC4A-105-A2F
- on sale $135.98$192.00you save 29%Sku:CDC4A-104-A2F
- Sale Price $342.98Our Price $574.00You Save 40%Sku:CDC4A-107-A2F
- on sale $348.98$649.00you save 46%Sku:CDC4A-108-A2F