DIG ST100R Flat Drip Tape Flat Soaker Tape (12" Emitter Emitter Spacing) (.8 GPH) (100')
Drip Soaker Tape is a flat, thin-walled hose containing pre-spaced drip emitters, that expands when filled with water. The model ST100R for 100â€™ and ST500 for 500â€™ drip soaker tape have in-line drip emitters, welded into to the drip soaker tape every 12â€ during the extrusion process, allowing for complete saturation coverage along the line. Ideal for drip irrigation of vegetable gardens and row crops including tomatoes, strawberries, melons, peppers, eggplants and more, drip tape can be installed above or below ground or under mulch. The most efficient use of drip soaker tape is with low flow drip emitters, closely spaced to achieve the desired wetting pattern. Homeowners are successfully using a range of drip irrigation techniques including drip soaker tape systems to grow a variety of crops without the use of traditional sprinkler systems. The drip soaker tape requires special fittings, available in a number of configurations, for exclusive use with the drip soaker tape.
Features / Benefits
- Ideal for use on rows of vegetables or fruits, such as blueberries, strawberries, cucumbers, melons, raspberries and many more
- High-quality-extruded thin walled pipe profile with pre-inserted drip emitters every 12”
- Can operate under extreme weather and field conditions
- Unmatched uniformity, performance and reliability for a wide range of crops
- Requires less than half of the water needed for sprinkler irrigation
- Resistant to chemicals and fertilizers commonly used in landscaping
- Install above or below ground
- Using drip tape, high levels of water management can be achieved because plants are supplied with precise amounts of water
1 year ago
over 3 years ago
Great product, hopefully sun resistance is good enough for several years of service.
1 year ago
I hope this helped.
I have put the mulch on top but I wouldn't consider that buried.
Since this tape is not designed with removable ends (for blowing out the water for winterizing) I would say top of ground only application.
I do have an irrigation system for all of my landscaping but that uses poly tube and sprinkler / immitters.
I will say this soaker tape is very well made, the soakers are reinforced for longer life. Certainly worth the money.
Hope this helps!
My setup is just a 4 line manifold with a 30 psi pressure gauge and a 1/8" restrictor to prevent pressure surges.