DIG Two-Dial Hose End Timer
- Zones: 1 (Fixed)
- Power Source: DC Powered
- Max Station Run Time: 4 hours
Features & Benefits
The B092A 3/4" Two-Dial Hose End Timer has joined DIG's innovative and rugged line of battery operated controllers and timers, offering simplified programming and improved monitoring of battery power for reliable operation. With a higher flow rate at lower inlet pressures and a range of simple programming features, the B092A delivers a reliable and cost-effective solution for residential uses.
The timer has up to four start times per day with a two minute to four hour programming duration and an operating flow range of .1 to 6.3 gallons per minute for use in a wide range of applications, including drip irrigation or micro sprinkler systems connected to a garden hose or faucet/spigot. It uses one 9-volt alkaline battery that can last for up to one year.
- 3/4" in FHT inlet and MHT outlet
- Watering duration from 2 minutes to 240 minutes
- Eight watering intervals ranging from every six hours to once per week
- Low battery auto lock out to ensure the timer cannot open unless it can close
- Low energy use (less than 20 micro amps in standby mode) ensures long battery life
- Easy manual operations using a single button
- High water flow at normal water pressures
- Operates on low water flows of less than 0.5 GPM
- 14% of higher flow at 30 PSI
- High strength female hose thread connection with easy removal via spring clip
- Powered by one 9-volt alkaline battery with battery life up to one year
- Weather resistant
- Three year limited warranty
- Flow rate up to 6.3 GPM at 30 PSI (24 L/PM at 2 Bar)
- Temperature range: 40°F to 125° F (3° C to 50° C)
- Operating pressure 10 PSI to 80 PSI (0.6 – 5.5 Bar)
- Power source: 9-volt alkaline battery (not included)
- Solenoid: durable electric motor
- Power consumption 20 micro amps in standby mode
- Materials: body ABS and inner parts of high-impact plastic
- Dimensions: 6: in. D X 4: in. W x 6.5" in. H ( 15.2 cm X 10.0 cm X 16.2 cm)
- Eight pre-set watering durations from 2 minutes to 240 minutes
- Watering frequency: eight watering intervals ranging from every six hours to once per week
over 2 years ago
rather than getting completely confused with a digital format. I love these timers.
11 months ago
WHAT IS THE PRESSURE RATING FOR THIS VALVE?
I turn off the faucet during storm or rainy days otherwise it will still run the program.
We found other products you might like!
- on sale $47.98$94.32you save 49%Sku:EVO-100
- on sale $47.23$62.99you save 25%Sku:BOHE-BT
- on sale $53.98$85.03you save 37%Sku:SWB09D
- on sale $17.83$32.56you save 45%Sku:SW9000