DIG LEIT Solar Powered Controller with 1-1/2" Valve
- Zones: 1
- Expandability: Fixed
- Enclosure Type: Waterproof
Features & Benefits
LEIT Controllers are an advanced "ambient light powered" water management irrigation control system. Power is derived by a time-tested, internal photovoltaic module and microelectronic energy management system that is fueled by ambient light (solar). This provides power to the controller in any kind of weather, anywhere in the world.
- No backup battery or AC power necessary - uses clean solar energy.
- Simple, icon based intuitive programming.
- Operates drip or sprinkler system.
- Daily and monthly programming complies with city and municipal watering restrictions.
- Manual On/Off button opens the valve and shows the time left to run.
- Waterproof and humidity resistant
- Power level meter indicates the approximate charge (energy available).
- On activation, the controller display indicates when a program is running and when any programming feature is active.
- User reset option allows erasing of all programs to default settings except time, day and date.
- Program On/Off button: allows the user to turn off the controller/ valve and reactivate it as desired.
- Available valves from 3/4 to 2 in.
- Non-volatile memory.
- Rain sensor connection
- 3 year warranty
Uses Clean, Sustainable Solar Power
- No batteries to change or replace
- No direct sunlight required
- No wires
- Five start times per day provides added flexibility for any type of watering application including sandy or clay soil.
- Valve duration up to 5 hours and 59 minutes in one-minute increments.
- 7 day programming schedule or 1-30 day intervals
- 20 Preset Historical ET programs with 10 climate zones, 10 for drip irrigation and 10 spray systems.
- Rain delay up to 99 days with auto restart.
- Monthly seasonal adjustment budget ( 0 to 200%) in 5% increments without modifying the controller's program duration; also can be used to fine-tune the preset ET program for each month.
In-line Valve Features
- Flow control handle for water flow adjustment and manual shutoff.
- Rugged, reinforced self cleaning diaphragm provides reliable operation even with contaminated water
- High flow with low pressure loss
- Internal bleed, manual override for manual On/Off.
- Easy in-line maintenance
- Non corrosive materials
- Flow Rates:
- 3/4 in: .1-28 GPM (.23-6.4 m3/h)
- 1 in: 2-35 GPM (.45-8 m3/h)
- 1-1/2 in: 20-132 GPM (4.5-30 m3/h)
- 2 in: 30-160 GPM (6.8-36 m3/h)
- Operating Pressure: 10-150 PSI (.7-10.5 BAR)
- Temperature Range: Up to 170 ½ F (76.7 ½ C)
- Body Style: Globe
- 3/4, 1, 1-1/2 and 2 in. FNPT Inlet and Outlet
- Controller only: 4.214 in. H x 5 in. L x 3.6 in. W
- Controller plus 3/4 and 1 in. valves: 8 in. H x 5 in. L x 3.6 in. W (20 cm H x 12.7 cm L x 15 cm W)
- Controller plus 1-1/2 and 2 in. valves: 10.5 in. H x 8.5 in. L x 5 in. W (27 cm H x 22 cm L x 12.7 cm W)
over 2 years ago
We found other products you might like!
- on sale $74.53$116.61you save 36%Sku:LEIT-1
- on sale $89.23$120.99you save 26%Sku:LEIT-1ASV-075
- on sale $94.48$136.47you save 31%Sku:LEIT-1ILV-075
- on sale $97.63$141.93you save 31%Sku:LEIT-1ILV-100
- on sale $203.68$277.87you save 27%Sku:LEIT-1ILV-200
- on sale $173.23$255.91you save 32%Sku:LEIT-2ET