DIG ST500 Flat Drip Tape Flat Soaker Tape (12" Emitter Spacing) (.52 GPH) (500')
- Flow Rate: 0.8 GPH
- Coil Size: 500 feet
- Emitter Spacing: 12 inches
Features & Benefits
Drip Soaker Tape is a flat, thin-walled hose containing pre-spaced drip emitters, that expands when filled with water. The model ST100R for 100 and ST500 for 500 drip soaker tape have in-line drip emitters, welded into to the drip soaker tape every 12 during the extrusion process, allowing for complete saturation coverage along the line. Ideal for drip irrigation of vegetable gardens and row crops including tomatoes, strawberries, melons, peppers, eggplants and more, drip tape can be installed above or below ground or under mulch.
The most efficient use of drip soaker tape is with low flow drip emitters, closely spaced to achieve the desired wetting pattern. Homeowners are successfully using a range of drip irrigation techniques including drip soaker tape systems to grow a variety of crops without the use of traditional sprinkler systems. The drip soaker tape requires special fittings, available in a number of configurations, for exclusive use with the drip soaker tape.
- Ideal for use on rows of vegetables or fruits, such as blueberries, strawberries, cucumbers, melons, raspberries and many more
- High-quality-extruded thin walled pipe profile with pre-inserted drip emitters every 12”
- Can operate under extreme weather and field conditions
- Unmatched uniformity, performance and reliability for a wide range of crops
- Requires less than half of the water needed for sprinkler irrigation
- Resistant to chemicals and fertilizers commonly used in landscaping
- Install above or below ground
- Using drip tape, high levels of water management can be achieved because plants are supplied with precise amounts of water
over 6 years ago
over 2 years ago
Can 5/8" tape fittings be used to connect tape splices?
Hope this helps, James Williams