EZ- FLO EZ010-HC 10 Gallon High Capacity Main-Line Fertilizer Dispensing System
Automatic Application of fertilizers, organic Supplements, weed and insect control. Replaces all other spreaders and sprayers.
EZ-FLO Main Line Systems attach directly to your in-ground sprinkler and/or drip irrigation system. Every time you use your irrigation system; EZ-FLO releases small; precision doses of water soluble or liquid non-hazardous fertilizers into the water stream. One system will feed through both sprinkler and drip irrigation zones without the need to make any adjustments or nozzle changes to compensate for water flow or water pressure.
Main Line Systems have been designed to connect directly to your irrigation system after an approved backflow prevention device. They are designed to withstand constant static water pressure present in your irrigation system. These units are constructed of heavy-walled; UV-Resistant PVC and have no moving parts making them very reliable; dependable and maintenance-free.
You Will Need A Coupling Connector; please choose the correct connector for your application when adding this item to your cart.
Features and Benefits
The system can be installed in minutes. Any liquid or water soluble fertilizer or water-borne supplement can be delivered - no pre-mixing required. EZ-FLO Premium Fertilizers, Organic Supplements and Premium Tested Products have been proven to provide landscape solutions. Simply fill the system every 4 to 6 weeks and it spoon feeds your landscape every time you water. Base refill frequency on desired results.
High Capacity systems bring the economy, simplicity and convenience of EZ-FLO fertigation to larger landscapes or when extra capacity is required. These systems utilize the same easy to use, precision metering technology as standard capacity EZ-FLO systems. High Capacity systems provide significantly greater fertilizer capacity than other injectors because EZ-FLO can use full concentrates.
The initial installation cost of our High Capacity systems is usually a fraction of the cost of other commercial injectors due to lower equipment costs, no electrical service, large mixing tanks or tank housing structures. Since there are no moving parts in any EZ-FLO system, there are no ongoing maintenance costs.
- The system can be installed in minutes
- Any liquid or water soluble fertilizer or water-borne supplement can be delivered - no pre-mixing required
- EZ-FLO Premium Fertilizers, Organic Supplements and Premium Tested Products have been proven to provide landscape solutions
- Simply fill the system every 4 to 6 weeks and it spoon feeds your landscape every time you water
- Base refill frequency on desired results
- One System Feeds All Zones Drip or Sprinkler
- 5 Year Warranty
- 100 Gallon Tank
- Bypass fitting, tubing and tubing clamps
- Pressure relief valve - rated 150 PSI (10 bars)
- Two (2) EZ Shutoff valves Inflow and outflow shutoff)
- Air release vent valve and tank cradle (to maintain level)
- Tank fill valve and lower drain valve
EZ010-HC DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Irrigation coupling connector. An EZ-FLO ball valve connector (CBV) or an approved engineered connection is REQUIRED to ensure proper proportioning for all applications. When adding to your cart in the gray box above, you can select the size of the ball valve connector that you need and can add to cart. If you already have one, then select "No coupling tee needed".
over 2 years ago
11 months ago