Febco 715D-007 3/4" in. AVB Atmospheric Vacuum Breaker
715 Atmospheric Vacuum Breakers assure positive protection against backsiphonage of impure water into the main supply in the event that pressure loss causes vacuum conditions. It is ideal for hose bibs, chemical vats, X-ray tanks, turf irrigation systems, and laboratory sinks. They feature a bronze body and lightweight plastic poppets. Maximum Working Pressure: 150psi (10.3 bar).
- Meets all specifications of ASSE
- Documented flow curves established by The Twining Labs, Inc.
- Simple service procedures.
- Light weight plastic poppets.
- Resilient rubber poppet discs designed for positive closure.
- Cold water applications.
- End Connections – NPT ANSI/ASME B1.20.1
We found other products you might like!
- on sale $5.48$7.26you save 25%Sku:TC138ASM
- on sale $5.48$8.37you save 35%Sku:86080
- on sale $9.98$11.76you save 15%Sku:PW100