Reduced Pressure Assemblies
Febco’s reduced pressure zone assemblies (RPZ), also sometimes called reduced pressure principle assemblies, are the industry standard for any type of commercial property, including apartment buildings and condominiums, because they provide the highest level of protection against pollutants and toxins. Febco’s reduced pressure zone assemblies are the most expensive and complicated backflow valves to install; however, when installed correctly, these are the safest and most reliable backflow valves available.
- as low as $266.98$436.00you saveSku:FE860
- as low as $294.98$479.00you saveSku:FE825Y
- as low as $402.98$619.50you saveSku:FE825YA
- as low as $312.48$621.50you saveSku:FEU860
- as low as $2,932.00$4,504.50you saveSku:LF860-NRS