Febco 825Y RPZ Backflow Preventer
The FEBCO Series 825Y Reduced Pressure Zone Assemblies are used to protect against high hazard (toxic) fluids in water services to industrial plants, hospitals, morgues, mortuaries, and chemical plants. They are also used in irrigation systems, boiler feed, water lines and other installations requiring maximum protection
- Ultimate mechanical protection of potable water, against hazards of cross-connection contamination.
- Meets all specifications of AWWA, ASSE, CSA and approved by the Foundation for Cross-Connection Control and Hydraulic Research at the University of Southern California.
- Approved by the Foundation of Cross-Connection Control and Hydraulic Research at the University of Southern California.
- Modular relief valve for ease of maintenance.
- Simple Service procedures. All internal parts serviceable in line.
- Low head loss.
- Spring loaded “Y” type check valves.
- Internal relief valve pressure sensing passages.
- Replaceable seat rings on all sizes.
- End connection – NPT ANSI / ASME B1.20.1