Febco 825YA Angle RPZ Backflow Preventer Series
The FEBCO Series 825YA Reduced Pressure Zone Assemblies are used to protect against toxic fluids in water services to industrial plants, hospitals, morgues, mortuaries, and chemical plants. They are also used in irrigation systems, boiler feeds, water lines and other installations requiring the highest level of mechanical protection. End connection – NPT ANSI/ASME B1.20.1
- Installation versatility simplifies new and retrofit installations.
- Eliminates pipe elbows, nipples and unions from the installation.
- Reduces installation time, labor costs and materials.
- Compact design simplifies retrofit.
- Integral flanged union connections allow assembly to be removed from the line for freeze protection or maintenance without the danger of spool substitution.
- Approved by the Foundation for Cross-Connection Control and Hydraulic Research at the University of Southern California.
- Modular relief valve and check valve internal components for ease of maintenance.
- Smaller, less costly protective enclosures can be used to provide freeze and vandalism protection due to compact size of valve.
- Field tested design for reliability and performance.
- Replaceable seat rings for longer valve life.
- Low head loss for optimum performance.