HENDRICKSON PR5500 Preset Pressure Regulator
The PR5500 offers exceptional outlet pressure control to provide consistent performance from 20 to 720 gallons per hour. The PR5500 offers the widest operation range available. The PR5500 effectively regulates at the following pressures 10 and 25 PSI, both preset to exacting factory specifications.
The unique design of the PR5500 utilizes a minimum of moving parts in a sophisticated diaphragm design that regulates itself in reaction to the overall system back pressure. The PR5500 is constructed of high strength ABS plastic and all joints are sonic welded into a tamperproof and impact resistant container. A variety of threadoptions are available for all installation specifications.
All Hendrickson Bros. irrigation products are produced from the highest quality materials. Quality assurance testing for overall quality, performance, and durability are ongoing at Hendrickson Bros.
- Wide range of operation 1/3 to 12 GPM (20 to 720 gallons per hour.)
- 10 and 25 PSI preset pressures available.
- High-strength ABS construction.
- Thread options available for all installations
- Turf irrigation systems
- Drip and low flow irrigation systems
- Center pivot spray/sprinklers
- Body - Chemical resistant ABS Plastic
- Diaphragm - EDPM
- Inlet - 3/4" FIPT (standard)*
- Outlet - 3/4 MIPT (MIPT (standard)*
- Overall Length - 3.50"
- Outside Diameter - 1.625"
- Operating Pressure Range - 0-120 PSI