Multi-Station, Multi-Function, Battery-Powered Control and Programming.
The WVP Wireless Valve Programmer and battery-powered WVC Wireless Valve Controller work together to create a wireless control system that provides multi-station control when a standard electrical wire connection is unavailable. Applicable locations commonly include traffic medians, roundabouts, construction areas, public parks and rural properties. The controller can operate up to four stations with nine start times each. As battery life should last through at least a full season, battery replacement is designed to be a simple annual task. Since the programmer can communicate with the controller from up to 100 feet away, thereâ€™s no need to reach inside the valve box to hook up a field transmitter and download program instructions. With all installed components hidden safely underground, the Wireless Valve System is also vandal-resistant.
Battery Life Indicator
All units include a clear display of available battery life so users can accurately schedule for replacement.
Rugged shell casing is waterproof up to a depth of 12 feet (IP68 rated).
Wireless Remote Programming
The WVC can be remotely programmed from up to 100 feet away using the WVP handheld programmer.
Features & Benefits
- Battery powered
- Number of stations: 1, 2, 4
- Type: Fixed
- Enclosure: Outdoor
- Program by station
- Start times per program: 9
- Max. station run time: 4 hrs
- Warranty period: 2 years
- Simultaneous station operation
- Example: a 2 station WVC-200 can operate 2 stations simultaneously, and a 4 station WVC-400 can operate all 4 at the same time
- Sensor inputs: 1
- Power source: 9-volt battery
- Operates DC latching solenoids only (P/N 458200)
- Frequency: 869.85 MHz Europe, 900 MHz ISM band
- Operating temperature: 0° F to 140° F
- No FCC license required
- IP68 & CE