Hunter PLD-10-12-250 17 mm Brown Drip Line (12" Emitter Spacing) (1 GPH) (250')
Hunter PLD professional landscape dripline provides a complete offering for any irrigation application:
PLD-PC for standard applications where sloping is not an issue. PLD-CV when slopes are present or subsurface installation is required. PLD-R when reclaimed water is being used.
Hunter PLD should be used as a reliable and efficient solution for flower beds, hedges, tree rings, gardens, turf, or any dense plantings. Install at grade or below the surface.
- Pressure-compensating emitters
- Flow rates of 0.4, 0.6, 1.0 GPH
- Emitter spacing at 12", 18", 24"
- Available in dark brown without emitters (blank)
- Warranty period: 5 years (plus 2 additional years for environmental stress cracking)
- Use with PLD-LOC or barbed PLD fittings
10 months ago