Hunter 17 mm Brown Drip Line
(12" Emitter Spacing) (1 GPH) (250')
- Flow Rate: 1 GPH
- Tubing Size: 17 mm
- Coil Length: 250 feet
- Emitter Spacing: 12 inches
Features & Benefits
Hunter Dripline (HDL) is a high-efficiency, ultra-durable upgrade to PLD that is available in three pressure-compensating varieties to accommodate a range of drip system needs. Choose HDL-PC for standard installations, HDL-CV for sloping or subsurface applications that require a check valve, and HDL-R when using reclaimed water.
Install HDL at grade or subsurface to effectively and precisely irrigate shrubs, gardens, turf, perennials, and trees. Kink- and UV-resistant HDL features a large internal diameter that allows fittings to be installed more easily, and provides the capacity for longer maximum runs. Highly consistent pressure-compensating emitters come with a built-in filter inlet port as well as wide labyrinth pathways to prevent clogging.
Color-coded striping allows users to quickly identify the flow in the field, saving time during maintenance. Tan, gray, and black colors indicate flow rates of 0.4, 0.6, and 0.9 GPH, respectively. Purple indicates non-potable applications. The dripline can be easily unraveled from the inside of the coil since it is stretch-wrapped, keeping the coil intact.
In addition, the eco-friendly HDL is made with approximately 80% pre-consumer reprocessed resins, offering a high level of sustainability without sacrificing quality.
Hunter PLD professional landscape dripline provides a complete offering for any irrigation application:
PLD-PC for standard applications where sloping is not an issue. PLD-CV when slopes are present or subsurface installation is required. PLD-R when reclaimed water is being use. Hunter PLD should be used as a reliable and efficient solution for flower beds, hedges, tree rings, gardens, turf, or any dense plantings. Install at grade or below the surface.
- Emitter inlet filtration to prevent clogging
- Pressure-compensating emitters
- Flow rates of 0.4, 0.6, 1.0 GPH
- Emitter spacing at 12", 18", 24"
- Available in dark brown without emitters (blank)
- Warranty period: 5 years (plus 2 additional years for environmental stress cracking)
- Use with PLD-LOC or barbed PLD fittings
over 2 years ago
1 year ago
We found other products you might like!
- on sale $40.93$55.65you save 26%Sku:A1-112P
- on sale $162.73$403.20you save 60%Sku:XFD-06-18-500
- on sale $50.38$98.70you save 49%Sku:XFS-06-18-100
- on sale $38.83$49.35you save 21%Sku:A1-118P