Hunter Flow-Clik Flow Sensor Kit
Standard kit for all 24 VAC controllers. Includes sensor and interface module, sensor requires FCT for pipe installation.
A ruptured pipe or broken sprinkler left undetected can result in substantial damage. Plants and ground cover can be flooded, slopes can be eroded, and hundreds of gallons of water can be wasted. Hunter created the Flow-Clik flow sensor to guard against these damages in the event of a rupture. The Flow-Clik can be programmed at a specified level of flow. It will shut down irrigation if it detects a flow rate higher than the programmed limit. Therefore, the amount of water loss and system damage is substantially reduced in the event of high external leakage.
- Automatically shuts down system if an overflow condition occurs
- Protects against flood damage and erosion
- Calibration for exact system control: Single button allows each system to be programmed at a specified flow level
- Works with all Hunter and most non-Hunter controllers
- Multi-color LED provides system status to display when power is applied, and indicate if flow is within limits
- Compatible with most commercial and residential piping systems: Large flow range provides complete flexibility
- Warranty period: 5 years
- Flow-Clik Interface Panel: 36" leads provided for easy wiring to controller (2 wires to controller, 24 VAC terminals and 2 wires to sensor)
- Current draw: 24 VAC, 0.025 A
- Switching current: 2 A maximum
- Max. distance between interface panel and sensor: 1000 ft. (18AWG minimum wire size); 2 wires required for Flow-Clik sensor.
- Sensor Wiring: 2 x direct burial, 18 AWG or greater, color-coded or marked forpolarity, up to 1000' from controller
- Programmable start up delay: 0 to 300 seconds
- Programmable interrupt period: 2 to 60 minutes
- System status indicator light
- One button system calibration to set highest flow zone
I highly recommend
We installed this because of an $1,100.00 bill in one month
1 year ago
My PVB recently broke and allowed an uncontrolled flow out of the broken PVB. Fortunately I came home and found it after less than an hour after the break.