Hunter Mini-Clik Wired Rain Sensor
Irrigating a landscape during a rainstorm not only results in oversaturated plants and turf, it also wastes water. Hunter's Mini Clik rain sensor provides the simplest, most effective way to prevent sprinklers from running during or after any level of rainfall. It easily installs on any automatic irrigation system. The Mini-Clik stops scheduled irrigation when it detects a pre-set level of rain has fallen. This automatic process ensures landscapes aren't watered during a storm. Once the storm passes, the Mini-Clik allows the controller to resume normal irrigation. Mini-Clik is compatible with all Hunter controllers, and once plugged in, it ensures that a system doesn't water during the rain.
- A - Exterior Wall
- B - Model Mini-Clik
- C - Run Leads Wires to Controller
- Easily installs on any automatic irrigation system
- Debris tolerant for reliable operation without unnecessary shutdowns
- Can be set to shut system off from 1/8 inch to 1 inch of rainfall
- Includes 25' of 20 AWG sheathed, two-conductor, UL-approved wire
- Optional user-installed metal gutter mount for Mini-Clik (order SGM)
- Optional user-installed stainless steel sensor guard enclosure for Mini-Clik order SG-MC, Includes Mini-Clik)
- Warranty period: 5 years
- Switch rating: 24 VAC, 5 A
- Wiring: 20 AWG, UL listed, typically interrupts the common ground wire between the solenoid valves and controller
- Height: 2 inches
- Length: 6 inches
1 year ago
1 year ago
over 2 years ago
1 year ago
3 weeks ago
I just cut my old unit out with wire clippers and then attached the new unit. I used water-proof splice caps.
I'd suggest you call the Customer Service folks at Sprinkler Warehouse and have them field your question.
When connected to rain sensor terminals provided in the controller the controller recognizes an open and stops watering.
If you do not have the manual, it can be downloaded from the Hunter site.
Highly recommend the uint and it has been trouble free.
Their on Warner in Gilbert.
how much it will cost + shipping cost if any and by when it will I receive it?
Checked with local, nearby landscape company that sells Hunter items for price.
Today (now), on your website seeing price is $17.54.
Why is price changing from a few days ago?