Hunter Soil-Clik - Prevents Watering Already Wet Soil
The Soil-Clik simplifies soil moisture sensing. The Soil-Clik probe uses proven technology to measure moisture within the root zone. When the probe senses that the soil has reached its desired moisture level, it will shut down irrigation, preventing water waste.
Soil-Clik has two components: A moisture sensor probe, which is placed in the soil, and an electronic module, which communicates with the probe and the controller. The probe is easy to install – simply bury it to the correct root depth for your plant material. It can be placed up to 1000 feet from the controller. The easy push-button operation allows adjustments to the desired moisture level, with an immediate update of actual measurements.
The module attaches to all AC powered Hunter controllers and will work with most other manufacturers' AC powered controllers. Soil-Clik can be programmed to shut down irrigation when it senses adequate moisture.
Backed by Hunter's 5-year warranty, the Soil-Clik is an effective water-saver either by itself or as a companion with Solar Sync® for an environmentally responsive solution.
- Soil moisture level and status at a glance
- Shuts down irrigation when desired moisture level has been reached
- The one-touch override allows soil moisture bypass for special conditions
- Low voltage outdoor enclosure powered by the host controller
- Simple installation allows the probe to be up to 1000' from the controller
- Connect to Hunter sensor inputs, or use to interrupt common wires in virtually any 24 VAC irrigation system
- Use with X-Core, Pro-C and I-Core, and ACC Clik sensor inputs
- Ideal companion sensor to Solar Sync
- Warranty period: 5 years
- Max distance, the control module to the controller: 6'
- Max distance, the control module to sensor probe: 1000'
- Input power: 24 VAC, 100 mA max
- Output: Normally-closed dry contact closure
- Enclosure: NEMA 3R, indoor/outdoor
over 4 years ago
12 months ago
You will need to supply the two conductor cable to go between the probe and the sprinkler control panel. The cable needs to be the direct bury type of cable.
The hook up to the control unit is simple. .. just follow the diagram in the manual.