Hunter I20 Rotor Series
A High Performance Rotor with the Diversity and Efficiency for Any Site
Whether you’ve got a small area, sandy soil, or a mix of shrubs and grass, the I-20 is ready to water with efficiency and reliability. With 34 nozzle choices, a 17° to 46° radius, and 6 body choices, the I-20 is an indispensable rotor. Whether you've got a small area, sandy soil, or a mix of shrubs and grass, the I-20 is ready to water with efficiency and reliability. Recent improvements include automatic arc return; non-reversing 360, from 50 to 360 degrees; and a non-strippable, vandal-proof drive mechanism that prevents gear stripping and saves repair costs. Adding FloStop™ control, easy through-the-top arc adjustment, and a standard drain-check valve all equate to a rotor that stands second-to-none in its class.
- Models: Shrub, 4", 6", 12"
- Models stainless riser: 4", 6"
- Arc setting: 50 to 360 degrees
- Factory installed rubber cover
- Through-the-top arc adjustment
- Quick check arc mechanism
- Water lubricated gear-drive
- Warranty period: 5 years
- Nozzle choices: 34
- Nozzle racks: 1.5 to 8.0 Blue, 2.0 to 4.5 Low Angle Gray, 0.50 to 3.0 Short Radius Black, 6.0 to 13.0 Green, MPR-25, MPR-30, MPR-35
We found other products you might like!