Hunter I25-04-SS 4 in. Pop-Up Stainless Steel Adjustable Arc Rotor
The I-25 gets the job done with power, efficiency, and commercial-grade reliability. With a robust watering radius of 40' to 71', this rotor can be used in a variety of applications and environments. Its compact, highly durable design comes with an optional stainless steel riser for tough-as-nails strength. With a 5-year warranty, the I-25 also has options for reclaimed water ID and high-speed. A standard check valve is built in, and a wide selection of high performance nozzles are available. Efficient, tough, and built-to-last, Hunter's I-25 rotors work hard day in and day out so you don't have to.
Features / Benefits
- Models: 4", 6"
- Models stainless riser: 4", 6"
- Arc setting: 50 to 360 degrees
- Factory installed rubber cover
- Through-the-top arc adjustment
- Quick check arc mechanism
- Water lubricated gear-drive
- Nozzle choices: 12
- Nozzle range: #4 to #28
- 1 adjustment tool per order
- Radius: 37' to 71'
- Flow rate: 3.8 to 31.5 GPM
- Recommended pressure range: 40 to 100 PSI
- Operating pressure range: 40 to 100 PSI
- Precipitation rates: 0.4 in/hr approx.
- Nozzle trajectory: 25 degrees
- Overall Height: 7-7/8"
- Pop-up Height: 4"
- Exposed Diameter: 1-7/8"
- Inlet Size: 1" female NPT
Manuals and Literature
**they include nozzles with the sprinkler head but the smallest nozzle size they include is the "orange" nozzle. See the nozzle/ GPM chart, if you need less flow than the orange, I suggest ordering additional nozzles.
Keeping the grass green in Colorado,
1 year ago
I have bought one hundred of this sprinkler in the last order. But it has not been relevant for me to check if the exterior casing can be bought separately.
I just checked for you at sprinkler warehouse, but couldn't quite find one. You should try the chat support.
HAve a nice weekend.