Hunter PGP-04-PRB Pressure Regulated Ultra Rotor
This Upgrade of the First-Class PGP is Packed With New Features
The PGP Ultra takes the foundation of the best-selling PGP Rotor and raises the bar with a variety of new features developed over three decades of research, customer feedback, and lab testing. Among the most notable improvements of the PGP Ultra is its non-strippable drive and automatic arc return. These two features work to allow the turret to be turned without causing damage, and return the turret to its original arc regardless of where it is turned. The PGP-04 pressure regulated bodies will take incoming pressures of 50-100 PSI and reduce them to 45 PSI. The Hunter PRB rotors allow the nozzles to operate at peak efficiency, saving up to 25 percent more water. Having the pressure regulator in the body allows it to remain in place and functional even if the original riser is removed and replaced for service.
- Models: Shrub, 4", 12"
- Arc setting: 50 to 360 degrees
- Factory installed rubber cover
- Through-the-top arc adjustment
- Quick check arc mechanism
- Water lubricated gear-drive
- Nozzle choices: 30
- Nozzle racks: 1.5 to 8.0 Blue, 2.0 to 4.5 Low Angle Gray, 0.50 to 3.0 Black, 6.0 to 13.0 Green, MPR-25, MPR-30, MPR-35
- Warranty period: 5 years
- Stainless Steel Riser
- Automatic Arc Return
- Part and Full Circle in One Model
- Headed and Slotted Set Screw
1 year ago
We found other products you might like!
- on sale $10.48$12.33you save 15%Sku:PGP-04
- on sale $12.95$23.00you save 44%Sku:PGP-04CV
- on sale $13.88$24.00you save 42%Sku:PGP-04-CV-R
- on sale $13.98$29.00you save 52%Sku:I20-04
- on sale $16.48$25.97you save 37%Sku:I20-04-PRB