Hunter PGP-ADJ Rotor Series
The World's Best Selling Rotor Since 1981
The PGP is Hunter's original product -the item that put the company on the map in 1981. Its exceptional design and impressive performance placed the rotor a cut above back then, and continuous improvements and enhancements have allowed it to remain the number one selling rotor in the world ever since. With the ability to deliver even water distribution from engineered nozzles, this sprinkler is unequaled in reliability, durability, versatility, and value. With its endless built-in features and Hunter's years of experience in gear-drive technology, it's no wonder the PGP remains the professionals choice year after year.
Why Choose PGP?
- Pop-up sprinkler rotates silently then disappears when the job is done
- Waters evenly and efficiently
- Has precise pattern control with no wasteful backsplash onto walkways or buildings
- Whisper–quiet rotation, without impact or clatter • Through-the-top adjustment with a helpful symbol makes it easy to adjust, wet or dry
- Easy fine-tuning without changing nozzles
Built to Last
- Integral rubber cover with membrane–covered sockets keep dirt out
- Large dirty water screen puts an end to the nozzle clogging
- Model: 4"
- Arc setting: 40 to 360 degrees
- Factory installed rubber cover
- Through-the-top arc adjustment
- Quick check arc mechanism
- Water lubricated gear-drive
- Nozzle choices: 8 low angle nozzles
- Nozzle racks: Gray Low Angle
- Warranty period: 2 years
11 months ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
I REPLACED A LOT OF PGP'S AND I-25's THIS YEAR FOR THE FIRST TIME. ALL BOUGHT FROM THE SPRINKLER WAREHOUSE BECAUSE OF PRICE. ALMOST 50% SAVING'S OVER LOCAL SPRINKLER SHOP. AND IT WATER'S PERFECT. EASY FIXES BY JUST UNSCREWING TOP CAP AND INSTALLING NEW GUT's. I HAVE BOUGHT A LOT OF NEW HEADS FROM SPRINKLER WAREHOUSE THIS YEAR. FAST SHIPPING AND EASY TRANSACTION'S OVER THE INTERNET. I WON'T BUY FROM ANYONE ELSE EVER.
9 months ago
3 months ago
beside the price difference?"
I only need it for 2 since the tree branches are in the way so if I have the low angle I think I can get the same distance and everything and not have to worry about trimming the tree.