Hunter ACC, ACC2, and I-Core Flow-Sync Sensor
Flow-Sync sensor, use with ACC and I-Core controllers, sensor requires FCT for pipe installation. The Flow-Sync is a simple and economical solution for metering and reacting to actual flow conditions. A proven water saver, the Hunter Flow Sync (HFS) connects to the ACC and I-Core controllers to measure actual flow, and provides automatic reaction to high or low flow conditions during irrigation. The Flow-Sync is designed for use on pipe sizes up to 4 inches. When installed in conjunction with a master valve, the HFS can be a key source in preventing water waste resulting from line breakage.
This section will give you a brief overview of some of the components of the Flow-Sync system.
- A - Impeller
- B - O-rings
- C - Wires
- D - Flow-Sync Tee
- E - Plug
- F - O-rings
- G - Cap
- H - Cover
Note: FCT Tees are ordered for the desired pipe diameter separately from the Flow-Sync.
- Simple two wire connection to ACC and I-Core controllers (up to 1000 ft/300 m)
- Feeds flow data (gallons or liters) to controller, for flow recording and monitoring purposes
- Robust waterproof construction (used with appropriate FCT tees for pipe diameter, see table)
- Provides station level flow monitoring for reaction to high or low flow conditions
- Prevents damage and waste from leaks and breaks in piping system
- Recommended pressure range: 0 - 220 PSI
- Pressure Loss: 0.13 PSI
- Wiring: 2 x direct burial, 18 AWG or greater, color-coded or marked for polarity, up to 1000' from controller
5 months ago
We found other products you might like!
- on sale $33.98$54.00you save 37%Sku:FREEZE-CLIK
- on sale $169.98$295.00you save 42%Sku:MWS-FR
- on sale $83.98$149.00you save 44%Sku:SOLARSYNC
- on sale $67.32$140.00you save 52%Sku:SOLARSYNCSEN