HRC 100 Wireless Rain Sensor
Hydro-Rain’s HRC 100 wireless rain or rain/freeze sensor saves water by automatically suspending irrigation watering cycles when it rains or freezes or both! This Hydro-Rain® Sensor provides conservation, convenience, and flexibility to your fully automatic watering system. After a set amount of rain has fallen, the sensor will send a wireless signal to the receiver and prevent the timer from watering. When the freeze sensor option switch is activated the sensor interrupt s watering when the temperature drops on or below 37°F ± 2° (3°C ± 1°).
- Easy No Tools Required - Rain gutter mount bracket is equipped with a tool-free bolt system that is both quick and intuitive to install.
- Adjustable Moisture Activation - ⅛", ¼", ½", ¾", 1" rainfall settings for variable climates.
- Hygroscopic Discs - Absorb water to activate rain switch.
- Reliable Freeze Sensor Option - Shuts off timer when the temperature drops to 37°F, protecting vegetation from the effects of freezing water.
- Universal - For use with most brands of 24 Volt sprinkler timers.
- Quick Rain Gutter Mount - No tools required for mounting the sensor to a rain gutter.
- Constant Communication - Every 30 seconds, (HRC 300/390 models), a signal between the transmitter and receiver for accurate timed water metering. All other timers transmit the updated signal every 15 minutes.
- Transmission Range - Over 300 feet (91.4 m) line of sight.
- Manual Bypass Control - Allows for deactivation during sprinkler system maintenance.
- Dry Vent - Allows air to be circulated or dampened for fast or slow dry, effectively reducing the time for the next watering cycle.
- Sensor Type: Industry-standard hygroscopic discs
- Rain Sensitivity: Adjustable nominal 1⁄8" to 1" (3-25mm)
- Freeze Sensitivity: 37°F (2,7°C) +/- 3°F
- Operating Temperature: 14°F to 140°F (-10°C to 60°C)
- Housing Material: UV-resistant engineered polymer
- Receiver Power: 22-28 VAC
- Transmitter Power: Two CR2032 3V cell, 5-year life (typical use)
- Dimensions: Transmitter - Height: 4" (10,1 cm), Length - 3.15" (8,0 cm), Receiver - Height: 3.75" (9,5 cm), Length - 1.1" (2,7 cm)
- Electrical Specifications: AC Supply - 24~26 VAC, Relay Contacts Output - Normal open & normal close 3A@24 VAC, UL Listed, FCC, CE