Hydro-Rain HRC 390
At the top of its class the revolutionary HRC 390 irrigation controller with touch screen programming interface is versatile, intuitive, and loaded with advanced features. Property owners will instantly recognize the upgrade as HRC 390's large, easy to read, blue backlit touch screen LCD illuminates its immediate surroundings. Contractors will appreciate the ease of programming in five optional languages, along with the HRC 390's scheduling versatility. Best of all the HRC 390 requires no additional wiring to communicate with either its remote rain/freeze sensor or handheld remote control.
Three Independent Programs
HRC 390 sprinkler controller's offer three independent programming functions â€“ Programs A, B, and C offer watering flexibility across variable landscapes ie. Trees, Turf, Xeriscape, etc. Any of the watering stations can be assigned to individual or all programs. For example, stations that water your garden and flower beds could be assigned to Program A and watered daily starting at 8 a.m., while stations that water your lawn could be assigned to Program B and watered every third day starting at 5 a.m. Program C could be selected for drip or other low-flow stations.
Simultaneous C Program
The C program is specially designed for drip or other low-flow stations that need to run for longer durations or at more frequent intervals. The HRC 390 is able to run concurrently the C program with A or B programs.
Occasionally you will inadvertently program one program to water prior to another program finishing its watering cycle. This could result in insufficient water flow necessary to operate the system. The HRC 390's unique logic will override human programming error and begin the next water cycle after completion of the first cycle for the A and B program. The C program will run oncurrently with the A and B programs. In order to ensure sufficient available flow for the A and B programs, the C program should be reserved for low-flow zones such as drip zones.
Mounting your HRC 390 to the wall is easy and convenient. The HRC 390's "docking port" affixed to the wall and all wires are connected to it. The controllers programming unit is then convenie ntly slid in to the docking station. This feature allows you to walk around the yard while programming each station to meet the needs of the landscape.
Remote Control Capabilities
The HRC 390 has an RF reciever built into its circuit board. When used in coordination with the HRC 390-12-TR (RF Transmitter) the HRC 390 programming can be overridden. This feature allows you to turn stations on and off on the spot from anywhere within range. The 433 megahertz remote frequency is approved for use in the United States, Canada, Europe and Australia, and permits an effective line-of-sight range of 200 feet.
Programming Information Stored Safely in Non-Volatile Memory
All programming information for Programs A,B, and C are stored indefinitely in the HRC 390's non-volatile memory. Non-volatile memory means your programming won't be lost or erased when or if both primary and battery power are suspended.
Convenient, Easy-to-Read Touch-Screen LCD Display
The HRC 390's back-lighted, touch-screen LCD display is convenient to program and easy to read under any lighting conditions. You may use either your finger or the builtin stylus to manipulate programming on the touch screen.
Choice of Five Languages
You can easily set the LCD display to read in any of five languages: English, Spanish, French, German or Italian.
This convenient feature provides a quick, easy way to increase or decrease the watering durations of all stations in both programs to match seasonal watering needs. You won't have to adjust each station's watering time individually.
- Touch Screen Programming - Experience a new level of programming intuitiveness and speed, including pre-set watering durations and programming schedules (odd, even, interval).
- Indoor/Outdoor Cabinet with Swing-Out Panel - Allows easy wire access (see image on back).
- Integrated Rain/Freeze Sensor - Requires no additional wiring. Simply sync this included accessory with a touch of a button.
- Remote Control Ready - Remotely activate manual start spot watering with HRC 390's included RF Transmitter. Simple activation at the touch of a button.
- Intuitive Touch Screen - Programming ease with complete walk-through start-up program.
- Screwless - Wiring Terminals—Push-n-go terminals make installation quick and effortless.
- Concurrent Drip Program - Drip irrigation zones provide water conservation by putting the water only where needed. HRC 390's C program lets you efficiently run drip zones concurrently with programs A & B.
- Saves Water - Automatically shuts off scheduled watering cycle when it rains and /or freezes.
- Manages Seasonal Changes - Budget the system's water usage seasonally from 10% to 200%.
- Programmable Master Valve - Makes integration with Hydro-Rain's Blu-Lock® PVC free system easy and manageable. Ensures proper Master Valve function.
- Easy-to-read Touch Screen LCD Display - The blue, backlit, touch screen display, the industry's largest, is easy to read under any lighting conditions. Use your finger to set up programming.
- Three Programs for Watering Flexibility - Watering zones can be assigned to one or more of the HRC 390's three programs: A, B, or C (C is concurrent with A & B).
- Choice of Five Languages - Easily set the LCD display to read in any of five languages: English, French, German, Spanish, and Italian.
- 1 Amp Transformer - Capable of operating multiple valves/pump start at the same time.
- Three-Year Warranty - Hydro-Rain® ensures full quality performance for the warranty period or we'll replace it.
- Station Timing - From 1–240 minutes
- Automatic Starts - Up to ten start times per day per program
- Programming Schedule - Days of week, interval, odd and even days, delay (1~99 days)
- Transformer Output - 24 VAC / 26 VAC, 1 A (meets CEC requirements)
- Battery Backup - 3 V lithium (program saved in nonvolatile memory)
- Surge Protection - Primary input has built-in MOV (metal oxide varistor)
- Wire Terminal - Screw-less, push-tab terminals
- Power Cord - Included for indoor installation
- Indoor/Outdoor - With key lock
- Certifications - ETL listed, UL STD. 1951 Certified to CAN/CSA STD. C22.2 NO 1010.1
over 2 years ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
it is mounted inside so the remote does not work unless its within close to line of sight to the box. this is the reason for 4 out of 5 stars.
have had no issues.
over 2 years ago
over 2 years ago
over 2 years ago