Hydro-Rain PVCL-407-101 3/4" x 1/2" FPT PVC-Lock Elbow
PVC-LockÂ® by Hydro-RainÂ® is a remarkable push-fit fitting for repairing or installing PVC piped sprinkler systems without toxic glues or primers. Each PVC-LockÂ® fitting contains a stainless steel retainer ring and an O-ring seal, preventing leaking at both low and abnormally high pressures.
Using PVC-LockÂ® fittings allows you to "lose the glue" and reduces traditional installation times by over 50%. With PVC-LockÂ® you'll leave your project with clean hands and a clear conscience knowing that your installation crew and the environment are being protected from harmful chemicals.
- Built for Speed Advantages: Patent Pending "Push-and-Go" Design - 100% tool and chemical free approach that cuts installation time in half or more.
- Built for Green Advantages: PVC-Lock® Fittings are Chemical Free - Glueless, tool-free installation protects the environment and the long-term health of your crew.
- Patent Pending Retaining System: Stainless steel teeth grip pipe tight for a strong, leak-proof connection.
- Swivels on the Pipe: After installation PVC-Lock® fittings can swivel 360° around the pipe allowing easy sprinkler head orientation and adjustment.
- Universal: For use with all brands of Schedule 40 and 80, and Class PVC pipe.
- Removable & Reusable: On-site sizing adjustments are easy using the PVC-Lock® removal tool.
- Pressure Rate: se on either side of the irrigation valve.
- PVC-Lock® Lateral Pipe Fittings:
- Max working pressure: 150 PSI (10.5 BAR at 68° F (20° C)
- Burst Pressure: 600 PSI (41.4 BAR)
- Working Pressure: 0 - 150 PSI (10.5 BAR)
- Certifications: IAPMO IGC 300-2013
When PVC pipe is inserted to the Pipe Stop, the o-ring seals around the pipe and the stainless steel ring "locks" the pipe in place. The fitting with fully inserted pipe creates a permanent, leak-free connection.