Hydro-Rain HRC 400 Indoor/Outdoor
WiFi Smart Irrigation Controller
Hydro-Rainâ€™s HRC 400 B-Hyve Wifi Controller is an evolution in irrigation controllers. It combines the easiest to program timers industry wide with the remote capabilities of wifi. For locations without wifi, Installers can use Bluetooth on their phone to set-up the timer or just simply use the intuitive timer interface to program the timer.
Smart WeatherSenseTM receives local weather data and automatically adjusts the controller to deliver the right amount of water to your plants.
The Hydro-Rain B-Hyve Pro Wifi Sprinkler Controller lets you monitor and control your landscape/gardens from anywhere in the world, right from your smartphone, tablet or computer. Or simply set it to smart water and let mother nature determine the watering schedule.
B-Hyve allows you to control multiple B-Hyve controllers from one location. For the contractor, B-Hyve Pro allows you to maintain and schedule systems without costly travel or house calls. No more driving back and forth for simple programming changes. You can add an unlimited number of controllers to your account and easily access them through your account listing or use the proximity property function in the app to find clients close to your current location. WeatherSenseTM technology accesses real-time local weather and soil data to ensure that lawns and gardens get exactly the water they need.
Hydro-Rain is the commercial division of Orbit, so when you purchase a Hydro-Rain product, you will get all of the same reliability and product confidence you have come to expect from Orbit.
- Fast to Program — Interactive, multi input dial and oversized LCD display make programming quick and easy.
- Fast to Install — Factory-installed plug-and-go power cord means no in-field transformer wiring is required. Knock-outs provided for 1/2, 3/4 and 1” conduit.
- Hinged Panel — Door allows quick and easy access to valve wiring.
- Multi-Site Management — Control multiple devices from one mobile app.
- Irrigation Audit App Integration — Integrates over the cloud with our IA award-winning audit app for automatic schedule programming.
- Remote Control — The app provides the ability to remotely control the timer from a smart device for setup and maintenance.
- Remote Control — The mobile app allows for remote control over wifi or bluetooth for easier adjustments and maintenance.
- Smart Watering Options — Based on site conditions such as slope, soil type, sun/shade, historical ET and live weather feeds.
- Watering Budgeting — Match seasonal watering requirements by increasing or decreasing the durations of the stations in any of the two programs from 10%~200% of base schedule.
- Rain Delay — Rain sensor bypass technology allows manual or automatic rain delay of 24, 48, 72 hours, or 4 to 32 days.
- 24 Volt Out Rain Sensor Terminals — Make installation of a wireless rain sensor receiver quick and convenient.
- Cycle and Soak Watering — Prevents run-off and provides optimal watering options for different soil types, slopes, and plants.
- Three Programs — Programs A, B and C offer multi-use and flexible watering schedules by days of the week, even or odd days, or at intervals of 1 to 32 days.
- 4 Start Times Per Program — Flexibility to manage schedules for variable plant requirements and soil types.
- Program Data Safely Stored — Power out? No worries! All programming information is stored with battery backup.
- Manual Advance — One-button station affords convenience of quick select and advance during manual watering.
- Indoor/Outdoor UL Cabinet — Weather tight and locking for safety, security and peace of mind.
- Three Year Unconditional Parts Warranty — Hydro-Rain warrants that its product will be free from defects for a minimum of three years from the date of purchase.
- Station Timing: From 1 – 240 minutes.
- Automatic Starts: Up to 12 start times per day.
- Programming Schedule: Days of week, watering intervals and odd/even days.
- Rain Delay: Setting for 24, 48, 72 hours, or 4 to 32 days.
- Water Budgeting: Adjusts for seasonal watering demands (10% to 200% in 10% increments).
- Transformer Output: 24 VAC / 26 VAC, 1 Amp
- Battery Backup: 3V lithium (program saved in non-volatile memory)
- UL/CL: Approved
- Wire Terminals: Tool-less, color-coded and angled for easy wiring
- Protection: Built-in fault and surge protection Pump Start Terminal