Hydro-Rain HRC-100-RS-HW HRC 100
Hard Wire Rain Sensor
Hydro-Rain's HRC 100 hardwire rain sensor is designed to save water and limit damage to foliage by turning off sprinkler systems during rainy weather. A must-have for every sprinkler system the HRC 100 Rain Sensor is easy to install and will provide years of reliable, accurate performance. Constructed of heavy-duty, UV-protected ABS, aluminum mounting bracket, and heavy-jacketed wire, the HRS 100 is the right choice for your sprinkler system.
- Quick-Set Adjustment 1/8", 1/4", 1/2", 3/4", 1" quick-set rainfall settings for variable climates.
- Rain Gutter Mounting Bracket No tools required for mounting sensor to a rain gutter.
- Rain Off Variable rainfall settings keep the sprinkler system off during rain storms and then returns the system to automatic mode.
- Hygroscopic Discs Absorb water to activate rain switch.
- Universal For use with most brands of 24V output sprinkler controllers.
- Heavy-Duty Jacketed Wire 30 feet of connection wire included and ready for installation.
- Conduit Option Sensor can easily be mounted to conduit (adapter included).
- Dry Vent Allows air circulation adjustment for fast or slow dry.
- Three-Year Warranty Hydro-Rain ensures full quality performance for the warranty period or we'll replace it.
- Sensor Type: Industry-standard hygroscopic discs
- Rain Sensitivity: Adjustable nominal 1⁄8" to 1" (3-25mm)
- Operating Temperature: 14° F~140° F ( -10° C~60° C)
- Housing Material: UV-resistant
- Dimensions: Height - 3½" (7,62 cm), Length: 4½" (11,2 cm)
- Electrical Specification: AC Supply - 24~26VAC, Relay Contacts Output - Normal Open and Normal Close [email protected]
So, I left it on 1/4 inch. It has never turned off the sprinklers. I don't think it works.............
I do like the controller and would recommend it.
9 months ago
We found other products you might like!
- on sale $65.08$122.50you save 47%Sku:HRC-410-WF-8
- on sale $196.85$288.75you save 32%Sku:HRC-400-WF-16
- on sale $161.86$215.25you save 25%Sku:HRC-400-WF-8