The industryâ€™s fastest, best built valves. The HRB Series valves are the ones you can install and forgetâ€”they work flawlessly year after year even under pressures up to 200 PSI. We build them with durable glass-filled nylon and a fabric-reinforced diaphragm to ensure toughness and reliable, long-lasting performance. The diaphragm spring and bonnet studs and screws are made from corrosion-resistant stainless steel, and the flow-control stem is made of solid, heavy-duty brass. The self-flushing grit screen filters out sand and debris, and the slow-closing diaphragm reduces risk of water hammer.
Features & Benefits
- Fiber Reinforced Body — Delivers superior robustness under extreme conditions.
- Solid Brass and Stainless Steel Internals — Ensures corrosion resistance.
- Slow-Closing Reinforced Diaphragm — Protects against water hammer.
- Pilot Hole Filter Screen — Reduces risk of clogging.
- Stainless Steel Studs — Prevent possible damage due to over tightening and corrosion.
- Manual Internal Bleed — Enables convenient, water-efficient manual operation.
- Manual External Bleed — Enables fast seasonal startup and shutdown.
- Low and High Flow — Satisfies a wide range of flow conditions and application requirements.
- Flow Control Stem — Provides ability to adjust flow over a wide range.
- One-Piece Solenoid Design — Secures plunger in solenoid body.
- Model Versatility — Covers 1", 1-1/2" and 2" applications.
- Pressure: 20~200 PSI (1.38~13.80 BAR)
- Flow: 0.25~200 GPM (0.06~45.40 m3/h; 0.32~12.60 l/s)
- Water Temperature: Up to 150° F (66° C)
- Ambient Temperature: Up to 150° F (66° C)
- HRB 100
- Height: 6-1/2" (16.5 cm)
- Length: 4" (10.2 cm)
- Width: 4" (10.2 cm)
- HRB 150 / 200
- Height: 8" (20.3 cm)
- Length: 6" (15.2 cm)
- Width: 6" (15.2 cm)
- 24 VAC 50/60 (Cycle/Sec) Solenoid
- Inrush Current: .30 A (7.2 VA) at 60 HZ
- Holding Current: .19A (4.6VA) at 60 HZ
- Coil Resistance: 22 Ohms