Irritrol Total ControlÃ‚Â®-R Series
The IrritrolÃ‚Â® Total ControlÃ‚Â®l-R family of controllers is prove that advanced doesnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t have to be complicated. Developed to meet a wide variety of watering requirements, the easy-to-program Total Control Series is available in models ranging from 6 to 48 stations. Programming flexibility is provided by four independent programs, 16 independent start times and a 365-day calendar for odd/even day scheduling. The Total Control-R is compatible with Irritrol Climate LogicÃ‚Â® (weather) and SMRT LogicÃ¢â€žÂ¢ (mobile app communication) products designed to save time, water and money.
Climate LogicÃ‚Â® Compatible
Turn the controller into a weather-based program using an on-site wireless weather sensor.
6-, 9- and 12-station models have 12-station terminal boards; 15-, 18- and 24-station models have 24-station terminal boards
Allows for station count increase simply by changing face panel module.
Sensor hookup with bypass switch compatible with irritrolÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s RainSensorÃ¢â€žÂ¢ Series
Saves water by shutting off the system during rainfall.
Seven-day calendar, odd/even day or day-interval options from one to 30 days
Provides the flexibility to meet water restrictions or plant watering requirements.
Flexible station run and start times
Meet a broad range of watering requirements.
Four independent programs
With five selectable start times for a total of 20 possible irrigation cycles per day.
New Ã¢â‚¬Å“RÃ¢â‚¬Â models are remote-ready
For IrritrolÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Contractor Residential Remote (CRR) series.
New 36 and 48-station models
For irrigating larger landscapes.
Retains all program data for reliable operation.
Programmable master valve On/Off per program
Provides the flexibility of running some programs with a booster pump and some without.
- Climate Logic® Compatible: Turn the controller into a weather-based program using an on-site wireless weather sensor.
- Seven-Day Calendar, Odd/Even Day or Day-Interval Options from One to 30 Days: Provides the flexibility to meet water restrictions or plant watering requirements
- New “R” Models are Remote-Ready: For Irritrol’s Contractor Residential Remote (CRR) series
- Programmable Master Valve On/Off per Program: Provides the flexibility of running some programs with a booster pump and some without
- 6-, 9- and 12-Station Models have 12-Station Terminal Boards; 15-, 18- and 24-Station Models have 24-Station Terminal Boards: Allows for station count increase simply by changing face panel module
- Flexible Station Run and Start Times: Meet a broad range of watering requirements
- New 36 and 48-Station Models: For irrigating larger landscapes
- Sensor Hookup with Bypass Switch Compatible with Irritrol’s RainSensor™ SeriesSaves water by shutting off the system during rainfall
- Four Independent Programs: With five selectable start times for a total of 20 possible irrigation cycles per day
- Non-Volatile Memory: Retains all program data for reliable operation
- Battery Backup: 9-volt alkaline battery (not included)
- CSA Listed
- CUL Listed
- Electronic Circuit Breaker: 1.25 amps minimum holding
- Maximum Output per Station: 24 Vac, .5 amp
- Maximum Output to Valves: 24 Vac, 1.25 amps (including master valve)
- Start Times (Number of Start Times): 16 total starts assignable to any program
- Station Run Times: 1 minute to 10 hours in 1-minute increments
- Transformer Input (Indoor): 120 Vac, 60 Hz (220/240 Vac, 50 Hz)
- Transformer Output (Indoor): 24 Vac, 1.25 amps
- Transformer Input (Outdoor): 120 Vac, 60 Hz (220/240 Vac, 50 Hz)
- Transformer Output (Outdoor): 24 Vac, 1.67 amps
- UL Listed
- Water Budgeting: 10-200% in 10% increments
We found other products you might like!