Irritrol CL-100-WIRELESS Climate Logic
Wireless Weather Sensor System
For simple, water saving, weather-following, automatic irrigation control, Irritrol introduces the Climate Logic weather system. Consisting of three components; a wireless transmitting weather sensor for installation outdoors, a receiver module to attach to the Irritrol controller, and an SD card with the 40 year, average, historical, weather information by zip code (or LAT/LON), the system monitors weather data, transmits them to the module then alters the controller's watering time to follow the weather. As for compatibility, the Climate Logic weather system works with the Rain Dial-R, the Total Control-R, KwikDial, and MC-E (blue) version 5.02 or later controllers. These controllers, installed with CLIMATE LOGIC, proved in official testing, they meet the criteria for the EPA WaterSense label.
- A – Antenna
- B – LCD Screen: Large-format LCD screen provides enhanced clarity and use of text and graphics.
- C – Up/Down Arrow Keys: Control Menu cursor position, and adjust definable screen values.
- D – Setup Card: Provides historical weather data for regional location specified by ZIP code or Lat/Lon coordinates.
- E – CMR-ADP KwikDial Adaptor Cable: Adapts RJ25 connector to KwikDial controller’s 5-pin receptacle.
- F – Cover: Provides weather-resistance and display protection in closed position.
- G – Connector Cable: Plugs into controller’s remote control receptacle.
- H – Multifunction Keys: Key function is configured for each screen as required.
- I – LED Status Indicator: Remains On when irrigation is suspended; flashes when bypassed.
- Built in radios, for easy, wireless installation with less labor than wired systems
- Temperature sensor for monitoring air temp, shuts system off in cold weather
- Rain sensor, adjustable for amount of precipitation to shut off system
- Solar sensor, monitors the amount of the landscape site's sun exposure
- Receiver module, converts today's data from the weather sensor to percent of the hottest month's watering time to apply. Appropriately alters the controller's water budget
- Optional handheld remote control, uses the same receiver module. Climate Logic owners do not need to purchase a separate receiver.
- 1,000 line of sight signal range
- Compatible with the following Irritrol controllers: Rain Dial-R series and earlier Rain Dial (Blue), Total Control-R series, Kwik Dial Series (with adapter cable CMR-ADP)
- New generation MC-E (blue) version 5.02 or later
- One weather sensor can communicate with multiple receiver modules
10 months ago
4 months ago
you need to have one wireless climate logic module connecting to each controller, but you're ok with only one single wireless weather sensing station (the unit that looks like a "Dalek" (you know what I mean if you are a "Dr. Who" fan) for multiple controllers e.g. Rain Dial etc.
You can buy the climate logic modules without the weather sensor but I haven't seen them at SprinklerWarehouse (message to SW - please add these to your portfolio...;-)
Hope this helps.