Irritrol SR-1 Pump Star Relay
With a lockable, vandal- and weather-resistant case, the IrritrolÂ® SR-1 can be mounted indoors or outdoors to provide reliable switching control for pumps or other electrical devices from the controller.
- Allows remote pump switching using 24V ac output from an irrigation controller’s master valve/pump start circuit
- Opens and closes main power contacts for pumps (1HP at 120V ac 1 Phase or 2HP at 250V ac 1 Phase)
- Note: 2HP at 120V ac will exceed maximum amp rating
- Draws less holding power than most solenoid valves
- List Item 5
- Coil 24V ac, 3VA (19V ac Min, 30V ac Max)
- Coil Draw 0.1 Amp
- Contacts Up to 1 HP at 120V ac, 1 Phase Up to 2 HP at 250V ac, 1 Phase (20A at 250V ac)
- Dimensions - H: 9 1/2" in., W: 6 1/2" in., D: 3 3/4" in.
1 month ago
over 2 years ago
Do I need to change any connections at the relay or can I just make changes at the breaker panel and the pump?
In this case pressure tank has advantage.It maintains prime of the pump.
I have self prime centrifugal pump ,and I used SR-1 Pump Start Relay,and I couldn't be happier.Good quality products,works great.
Hope this helps.
How much would postage be for this item to be sent to Perth Australia and would I get free shipping if I bought 2 of these items?