K-Rain PROSERIES-150 1" Valve
K-Rain's ProSeries 150 Valves offer the irrigation professional a wide array of features and benefits.
The 1" valve has a removable metering pin and external bleed screw promoting easy maintenance and manual operation.
The 1" Jar-Top valve provides the professional easy servicing access without removing the valve from the system.
- Heavy Duty, Corrosion and UV Resistant PVC
- Construction - Increases the life of the valve.
- Manual External Bleed Screw - Provides for manual operation in system start up.
- Manual Internal Bleed through Solenoid - Provides for manual operation without discharging water outside the valve.
- Captured Plunger - Allows for the solenoid to be removed without losing the internal plunger.
- Heavy Duty Santoprene Diaphragm - Unique design improves durability of diaphragm.
- External Bleed Screw with Removable Metering
- Pin - Allows for easy cleaning of the metering pin without disassembling the valve.
- Two Year Limited Warranty.
No Tools Needed
- The K-Rain Jar-Top valve allows for quick and easy servicing after installation.
Manuel External Bleed Screw
- The 1", 1-1/2" and 2" models feature a removable external bleed screw and metering pin to simplify cleaning and maintenance. With the External Bleed Screw, manual operation during start up is easy.
- Pressure range: 10-150 psi
- Flow Range: .25 - 30 GPM
- Standard solenoid: 24 VAC 60 Cycle
- Inrush current: .4 amp
- Holding current: .2 amp
ProSeries 150 1" VALVE-7101 Dimensions
- Height: 5-1/4" Width: 3-1/8" Length: 5"
ProSeries 150 1" VALVE WITH JAR-TOP -7101-J Dimensions
- Height: 5-1/4" Width: 3" Length: 4-3/8"