K-Rain RPS SELECT 3/4" ROTOR
K-Rainâ€™s RPSÂ® Select rotary sprinkler is the first gear-driven sprinkler that makes matched precipitation fast and easy, without the need to change nozzles in the field. It offers a choice of 4 selectable built-in nozzles. With a twist of a flathead screwdriver, quickly select the correct nozzle to match the arc setting of the sprinkler or landscape. No nozzle trees to carry or lose. Using a combination of the four nozzles, itâ€™s easy to achieve matched precipitation across all arc settings. The four built-in nozzles also make RPSÂ® Select a convenient universal replacement sprinkler for other brands.
- Four Built-in Selectable Nozzles – Match different arc settings; nozzles #1 through #4 match arc settings 90° through 360°.
- Adjustable Arc (40°-360°); All Adjustments Made From The Top – Adjust wet or dry, no special tools needed.
- Matched Precipitation Rates – When nozzle setting matched to arc.
- Precision-Engineered Nozzles – Ensures water-saving efficiency.
- Standard Rubber Cover
- Proven Water-lubricated Gear-drive Design – Common to the popular RPS® 75 Series.
- Riser Assembly Interchanges with Hunter® PGP® Rotors
- Low-pressure Operation