K-Rain 78002 2 in. Pro-S Sprinkler Spray Head (Nozzle Not Included)
The result of precision engineering and extensive field testing by contractors around the world, the PRO-S is designed to provide long life and outstanding performance. PRO-S sprays are rugged, contractorfriendly sprays. Available in 2", 3", 4", 6" and 12" pop-up heights, the PRO-S spray is designed to be compatible with all standard female-threaded nozzles.
PRO-S pop-up sprays are built with the contractor in mind. The co-molded wiper seal ensures proper operation time after time with minimal flow by.
Features and Benefits
- Co-Molded Wiper Seal - Ensures a leak free, full pop-up operation even under low-pressure situations. Cartridge design allows for easy removal and cleaning. Treated with UV inhibitors for long life. Seal is microbe resistant to reduce degradation and stick-ups.
- Accepts Female Threaded Nozzles (NOT included. Must be purchased separately).
- Ratcheting Riser-Permits quick, easy alignment of spray pattern.
- Heavy Duty Retraction Spring-Strongest spring in the industry for positive retraction in all soil conditions.
- Side and Bottom Inlets-On 6" and 12" Models
- Wide Selection of Sizes-Available in 2", 3", 4", 6" and 12" models
- Pre-Installed Flush Cap
- Optional In-stem Pressure Regulator available for 4", 6" and 12" models
- Two Year Limited Warranty
CO-MOLDED WIPER SEAL
Ensures a leak free, full pop-up operation even under low-pressure situations. Unique cartridge design featuring microbe-resistant durable material prevents degradation and stick-ups.
|Pre-installed flush cap.||Male threaded body is compatible with all standard female nozzles.|
- Pressure Rating: 20 - 70 PSI
- Flow-by: 0 at 8 psi (0.6 bar) or greater;
- 0.10 GPM otherwise
- Overall Body Height:
- 78002 - 4"
- 78004 - 6"
- 78006 - 9-3/8"
- 78012 - 16"
- Precipitation Rate: .4 - 4 in./hr
- Inlet: 1/2" NPT Female Thread
The K-Rain Pro-S line of sprays is distinguished by its robust construction, rugged body and cap, co-molded seal and heavy-duty retraction spring.
For my example, the riser without nozzle extends 2 -3/16” while the riser and nozzle combined extend 3”. Is this a 2” or 3” spray head?
We found other products you might like!
- Sale Price $0.74Our Price $2.57You Save 71%Sku:KVF8
- on sale $0.74$2.57you save 71%Sku:KVF10
- on sale $0.74$2.68you save 72%Sku:FN-8Q