King Innovation 44010 Arbor Rain 20 Gal Ring Style Tree Watering Bag
Deep Drip Tree Watering Stakes aid in the watering and fertilization of your trees at the roots, in addition to better aerating the soil with oxygen. This device is designed to work with a garden hose, flood irrigation, or in conjunction with your automatic landscape drip system. Your standard 1/4" drip line easily connects to the Deep Drip spike. And you can also add fertilizer into the shaft to continually direct nutrients to the root zone.
- Provides continuous irrigation to make tree watering easy
- Reduces transplant shock for newly planted trees
- Two water release points for even distribution of watering without moving bag
- Durable tree watering bag is made of heavy duty polyethylene
- UV resistant; tree bag will hold up even after prolonged sun exposure
- Deep saturation provides water at the roots where newly planted trees need it the most
- Perfect to use for watering during a drought
- Heavy duty Velcro strap secures bag in high winds to prevent blow away
- Holds up to 20 gallons of water
- 5-8 hours of drip time
- Fits up to 6" diameter trees
I am not able to get to my property very often, but I want to starting to planting some very young maple trees. Can a very slow drip nozzle be placed in one or both outlets.
This will be in Burnet County, TX
from JIn Yang
We found other products you might like!