Large Wire Connectors
You can now use this connector without a junction box, optimal for lighting, irrigation or low voltage underground wiring. This connector is already pre-filled with a petroleum-based sealant making for a better connection.
- 30V/10 AMPS Max
- No junction box required
- Filled with petroleum based sealant
- Suitable for all low voltage applications
- For use in lighting, irrigation, and low voltage underground wiring
Product Specifications & Measurements
- Max. Voltage: 30V/10 AMP
- Connector Size: 13/16" x 1 9/16"
- Wire Type: Copper/Copper
- Wire Range: Min #22/Max #6
- Temperature Rating: 75°C (167°F)
- Petroleum Sealant: -29°F to 250°F
- A - 1.563"
- B - 0.813"
- C - 0.656"
- D - 0.656"
IMPORTANT: Turn off power before installing or removing connector. Product to be used in accordance with local and national codes.
- Strip wires 5/8”.
- Align frayed strands or conductors.
- No pre-twisting needed. Hold stripped wires together with ends even. Note: Twist and lead stranded wires slightly.
- Push wires firmly into connector when starting.
- Twist connector onto wires pushing firmly until tight. Do not over torque. Do not reuse.