King Innovation 20136-50ct Pack of 50 Low Voltage Wire Connectors
Wire connectors for use in lighting, irrigation, and low voltage underground wiring.
- 30V/10 AMPS MAX
- No Junction Box Required
- Filled with Petroleum Based Sealant
- Suitable for All Low Voltage Applications
- For use in lighting, irrigation, and low voltage underground wiring
- Pack of 50 connectors
- Max. Voltage: 30V/10 AMP
- Connector Size: 13/16" x 1 9/16"
- Wire Type: Copper/Copper
- Wire Range: Min #22/Max #6
- Temperature Rating: 75°C (167°F)
- Petroleum Sealant: -29°F to 250°F
- Measurements (Inches):
- A - 1.563
- B - 0.813
- C - 0.656
- D - 0.656
IMPORTANT: Turn off power before installing or removing connector. Product to be used in accordance with local and national codes.
- Strip wires 1/2".
- Align frayed strands or conductors.
- No pre-twisting needed. Hold wires together with ends even. Note: Twist and lead stranded wires slightly.
- Push wires firmly into connector when starting.
- Twist connector onto wires pushing firmly until tight. Do not over torque. Do not reuse.