King Innovation 20245 Dry Crimp Pre-Filled Wire Connectors
Crimp-style wire connectors, great for use with low voltage lighting and direct bury applications.
- Crimp-style wire connector
- Copper crimp with protective housing
- Protective housing contains dielectric silicone sealant to protect and waterproof splice
- Holes in connector housing seal around wire (or when third wire is not used) to protect silicone from escaping and continuously encapsulate splice
- Two crimp sizes available to cover a wire range from #18 - #10 AWG
- Item sold with both filled and unfilled housing
- Manufacturer approved for direct bury
- Quick, secure connections
- Allows installer to test connection prior to waterproofing splice
- For use in irrigation systems and low voltage lighting applications
- Max. Voltage: 50V
- Connector Size: 0.90 (22.9mm) x 1.45 (36.8mm)
- Wire Type: Copper
- Wire Range: Min #18 / Max #10
- Silicone Sealant Temperature: -45°F (-43°C) to 400°F (200°C)
IMPORTANT: Turn off power before installing or removing connector. Product to be used in accordance with local and national codes.
- Insert conductors through ports in base of body.
- Strip conductors.
- Align any frayed strands or conductors, twist stripped conductors together, and insert into crimp sleeve.
- Using an indent type crimping tool, crimp sleeve and trim excess bare wire.
- Push conductor fully into plug.
- Insert plug into body until it snaps in place.
- * Do not reuse
11 months ago
over 3 years ago
over 2 years ago
1 year ago