Valve Boxes by NDS
NDS Valve Boxes are designed to offer years of service under the most demanding outdoor conditions.
- Overlapping and drop-in covers available
- Overlapping covers prevent dirt and grass from settling between body and cover, making it easier to remove over time
- Available in round, oval, and rectangular
- One-piece molded of polyolefins with a melt index between 10-12
- UV inhibitors added to aid in preventing discoloration and cracking
NDS 6" Round Valve Boxes
Specifications: NDS 6" round body is tapered and has a minimum wall thickness of 0.130". The body has a double wall at the top cover seat area with a minimum thickness of 0.125". The bottom of the body has a 0.250" flange. The 6" round cover has an average thickness of 0.150".
- 6" round valve boxes and covers are injection molded of recycled polyolefin material with a melt
index between 10-12.
- Coloring and UV stabilizers are added, along with processing lubricants when needed.
- The 6" round body shall be tapered and have a minimum wall thickness of .130".
- The body shall have a double wall at the
top cover seat area with a minimum thickness of .125".
- The bottom of the body shall have a .250" flange.
- The 6" round cover shall have an average thickness of .150".