ESP-ME3 Series Controllers
The industry’s most flexible irrigation controller solution that supports flow monitoring, LNK WiFi, and up to 22 stations.
With 4 to 22 stations, the ESP-ME3 provides the station count options customers need. Install the same controller on residential and light commercial sites. Add station modules when expanding irrigation without removing or even powering down the controller.
Upgrade the ESP-ME3 to a SMART controller by adding the LNK WiFi module and a WR2 rain sensor. The LNK makes programming and monitoring easy through the enhanced Rain Bird app.
For even greater water monitoring and protection from a broken irrigation system install a flow sensor.
By simply plugging in a Rain Bird LNK WiFi Module (sold separately), users can access, operate and monitor their irrigation system from anywhere. Internet-based weather information is used to make daily adjustments to the irrigation schedule, saving up to 30% in water.
For support and help with the LNK WiFi and Rain Bird Mobile App, please visit this link here.
Compatible with multiple sizes and makes of wired flow sensors for flow monitoring and notifications to save water and protect against property damage.
Configurable to 22 stations with additional 3 or 6 station modules for different sized jobs or future irrigation needs. Comes with power plug and outdoor cabinet for indoor or outdoor installation.
Large text and symbols make the color-coded dial positions easy to understand and explain.
Large 3” back-lit screen is clear to read in dark garages or sheds.
Bypass the rain sensor for stations under an eave or deck or in a greenhouse for consistent watering.
Save water by changing the seasonal adjust from 5% to 200% for corrected run times without changing the scheduled times.
Be alerted of system issues including electrical, programming, or high flow (when using a flow sensor) through a red LED and scrolling messages coupled with mobile device alerts when used with the LNK WiFi Module and the Rain Bird app.
With the dial in the AUTO position, just press and hold the right arrow button to start manually watering the current program.
Simply save a default program and if the original watering schedule is overwritten in error, easily restore it in just two steps.
Rain Bird recommends that the maximum irrigation zone cycle time be less than the time required for runoff to begin and that there be adequate soak time before the next irrigation cycle of that same zone begins again.
- Station timing: 1 minute to 6 hours
- Seasonal Adjust; 5% to 200%
- Max operating temperature: 149°F (65°C)
- Input required: 120 VAC ± 10%, 60Hz (International models; 230/240 VAC ± 10%, 50/60Hz )
- Output: 25.5 VAC 1A
- Master Valve/Pump Start Relay
- Operating Voltage: 24VAC 50/60Hz
- Max Coil Inrush: 11VA
- Max Coil Holding: 5VA
- Idle/Off power draw 0.06 amps at 120VAC
- Power back-up not required. Nonvolatile memory permanently saves the current programming and a 10-year life lithium battery maintains the controllers time and date during power outages.
- cULus, FCC Part 15b
- Width: 10.7 in. (27,2 cm)
- Height: 7.7 in. (19,5 cm)
- Depth: 4.4 in. (11,2 cm)
We found other products you might like!
- on sale $382.98$679.00you save 44%Sku:FS100P
- on sale $412.98$732.00you save 44%Sku:FS150P
- on sale $479.98$851.00you save 44%Sku:FS200P
- on sale $0.85$1.00you save 15%Sku:SLWIRE142-FT