Square Drainage Catch Basins
Available in 9" in., 12" in. & 18" in. models with 2 Outlets. A Square Catch Basin manufactured from High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) which is used to collect and discharge excess water in order to prevent potential damage to landscapes and property. This catch basin is available with 2 side openings and 1 optional opening at the bottom which can be cut out along the perforations. Additionally, there are 4 small perforated drainage holes on the bottom of the basin which can be cut out to remove standing water in the sump.
A Basin Adapter (DBAA34) can be attached to the opening(s) to connect to 3" in. & 4" in. Sewer & Drain Pipe, 3" in. & 4" in. Corrugated Pipe and 3" in. & 4" in. Triple Wall Pipe. A Basin Adapter (DBAA6) can be attached to the opening(s) to connect to 6" in. Sewer & Drain Pipe and 6" in. Corrugated Pipe. A Basin Plug (DBAAP) can be used to plug any unused opening(s). This basin is designed to accept the Square Flat and Square Atrium grates. To raise height of basin to grade, use a Basin Riser (DB12RE). In order to prevent theft and vandalism the basin comes with 4 holes to allow grate to be secured to basin. Available in a 9" in., 12" in. and 18" in. models.
- Manufactured from High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- UV stabilized to protect from sun degradation
- Use a 3" and 4" Basin Adapter to connect basin to 3" or 4" Corrugated Pipe and 3" or 4" Triple Wall Pipe
- Use a 6" Basin Adapter to connect basin to 6" PVC Pipe (ASTM D2729 and ASTM D3034, SDR 35) and 6" Corrugated Pipe
- Use a Basin Plug to plug unused outlets
- Use 9" or 12" Square Basin Riser(s) to extend height of 9" and 12" Square Catch Basins by 6" height, respectively
- Accepts 9", 12" or 18" Square Flat and Square Atrium Grates
- Includes a sump to allow sediment to settle in basin to minimize clogging of pipes
- Includes four screw holes to enable grates to be secured to basin
- Made in the USA