Rain Bird XQ100 1/4" in. Black Polyethylene Tubing (.170 ID x .250 OD) (60 PSI) (100 ft.)
The strongest and most flexible 1/4" in. Distribution Tubing available to extend emitter outlets to desirable discharge locations.
- Unique blend of polymers that give it the flexibility of vinyl with hold of poly.
- New textured finish improves handling.
- Self extracting coiling feature makes it easy to use, store and eliminates waste.
- Innovative XQ Bucket makes using and storing large coils easy and efficient.
- Fits over barbed outlet ports and all Xerigation emission devices and 1/4" in. transfer fittings.
- Unique coiling method allows tubing to remain coiled as tubing is extracted.
- Extruded from UV-resistant polyethylene resin materials.
- 60 PSI rating exceeds competitor’s specifications.
- Three-year trade warranty.
Purpose Or Function:
Outer Diameter (in.):
Inner Diameter (in.):
Coil Size (ft.):
Browse 2 questions Browse 2 questions and 4 answers
Why did you choose this?
I thought this was just 1/4" poly. It is a different type material. once you connect something to this hose, it stays. You have to cut it off if you change your mind.
Zoomie on May 15, 2012
do you have this in stock?