Rain Bird-8005-Series-Nozzles Rotary Nozzle Set for 8005 Rotors
The Rain Bird® 8005 Rotor is built rugged to withstand the harsh conditions and vandalism present in commercial rotor applications.
It has been designed and tested to ensure the high reliability demanded by the market today. With its extensive customer identified features, it is versatile enough to fit all applications.
The Rain Bird® 8005 Rotor, with its extensive customer, identified features and 80-foot radius, is ideal for watering sportsfields, parks, and other large turf applications.
- Precipitation Rate: 0.37 to 1.14 inches per hour (9 to 29 mm/h)
- Radius: 39 to 65 feet (11,9 to 19,8 m)
- Pressure: 30 to 90 psi (2,1 to 6,2 Bars)
- Flow: 2.9 to 21.7 GPM (0,66 to 4,93 m3/h; 0,18 to 1,37 l/s)
- 1" (26/34) female NPT or BSP threaded inlet
- SAM check device holds up to 10 feet (3,1 m) of elevation change
- Rain Curtain nozzles:
- 06-light blue
- 08-dark green
- 14-light green
- 16-dark brown
- 18-dark blue
- Nozzle outlet trajectory is 25°
- Overall height: 8 1/2" in. (21,6 cm)
- Pop-up height: 4" in. (10,2 cm)
- Exposed surface diameter: 2" in. (5,1 cm)
- Note: Pop-up height measured from the cover to center of nozzle. Overall body height is measured popped down.