Rain Bird 2045PJ Pop-Up Impact Rotor
- Rain Bird Impact Rotor (2045PJ)
- Flow Rate: 1.5 - 8.4 GPM
- Spray Radius: 22 ft - 45 ft
Dirty Water Applications - Spacing Up to 45 Feet (13.7 m). Designed for a variety of uses where full circle sprinklers should not overthrow water into restricted areas. The body, arm, bearing sleeve and nipple are made of durable Delrin™ plastic.
Features & Benefits
- Proven impact drive with straight-through flow for superior performance in dirty water.
- Double-weighted arm for slower rotation and increased distance of throw.
- Adjustable arm spring for low-pressure and low-gallonage operation.
- Precision Jet tube (PJ™) minimizes side splash.
- 5 Matched Precipitation Rate (MPR) nozzles and 2 low-angle (LA) nozzles.
- Interchangeable, color-coded bayonet mount nozzles.
- No tools required to change nozzles.
- FP trip permits full circle (360°) or part-circle operation (20° to 340°).
- Powerful reverse action.
- Three-year trade warranty.
- Precipitation Rate: 0.28 to 1.21 inches per hour (7 to 31 mm/h)
- Radius: 22 to 45 feet (6,7 to 13,7 m)
- Radius with Radius Reduction Screw: 18 feet (5,4 m)
- Pressure: 25 to 60 psi (1,7 to 4,1 Bars)
- Flow Rate: 1.5 to 8.4 GPM (0,34 to 1,91 m3/h; 0,09 to 0,53 l/s)
- ½" (15/21) male threaded inlet
- Standard trajectory angle nozzles: 07-black; 08-blue; 10-yellow; 12-beige
- Nozzle outlet trajectory is 23° for 06, 07, 08, 10, and 12 nozzles.
- Low angle (LA) nozzles: 10 LA-yellow
- LA nozzle outlet trajectory is 11°
Related Articles & Videos
- What Are Impact Rotors?
- Impact Replacement: PGS Rotor
- The Different Types And Uses Of Sprays, Rotors, And Impact Sprinklers
i will be buying more of them in the future.. thanks for the quick shipping.
1 month ago
3 months ago
5 months ago
5 months ago
We found other products you might like!
- on sale $27.95$58.59you save 52%Sku:204508SAMNP
- Sale Price $22.95Our Price $37.04You Save 38%Sku:2045-A
- Sale Price $26.95Our Price $43.23You Save 38%Sku:2045ASAM