Rain Bird 1800-Bundle 45 PSI Seal-A-Matic Pop-Up w/ Rotary Nozzle
Rain BirdÂ® R-VAN Adjustable Rotary Nozzles provide water efficiency and design flexibility. R-VANs feature rotating stream technology which uniformly delivers water at a low precipitation rate, significantly reducing runoff and erosion. Retrofitting standard spray nozzles with R-VANs can reduce flow by up to 60% and improve water efficiency by up to 30%. Nozzle spray pattern and distance are easily adjusted by hand with no tools required.
- Matched precipitation rates across radius and arcs simplify the design process
- Adjust arc and radius without tools
- A pull-up to flush feature keeps the nozzle clear of dirt and debris
- Color coded for easy identification of R-VAN model
- Low precipitation rate reduces runoff and erosion
- Maintains efficient performance at high operating pressures without misting or fogging
- Compatible with all models of Rain Bird spray bodies in addition to a wide variety of risers and adapters
- Installing with Rain Bird 5000 MPR Series Rotors allows for matched precipitation in installations from 8’ to 35’ (2.4m to 10.7m)
- Three year trade warranty
Rotary Operating Specifications
- Pressure Range: 30 to 55 psi (2.1 to 3.8 bar)
- Recommended Operating Pressure: 45 psi (3.1 bar)
- Adjustments: Arc and radius should be adjusted while water is running
- Exclusive co-molded wiper seal features an encased plastic "cage" to provide unmatched resistance to grit, pressure and the environment. Additionally, the pressure-activated, multi-function seal design assures a positive seal without excess flow-by which enables more heads to be installed on the same valve.
- Precision controlled flush at pop-down clears debris from unit, assuring positive stem retraction in all soil types.
- Strong stainless steel spring provides reliable stem retraction.
- Two piece ratchet mechanism on all models allows easy nozzle pattern alignment without tools and provides added durability.
- Pre-installed orange 1800 Pop-Top flush plug blocks debris from entering after flushing. Allows for easy nozzle installation.
- Constructed of time-proven UV-resistant plastic and corrosion resistant stainless steel parts, assuring long product life.
- All sprinkler components are removable from the top without special tools, providing for quick and easy flushing and maintenance of the sprinkler.
- Five-year trade warranty.
- Spacing: 3 to 24 feet (0.9 to 7.3m)
- 3 to 18 feet with standard Rain Bird Spray Head Nozzles (MPR, VAN, U-Series). 13 to 24 feet with Rain Bird Rotary Nozzles
- Pressure: 15 to 70 psi (1.0 to 4.8 bar)
- Flow-by: 0 at 8 psi (0.6 bar) or greater; 0.10 gpm (0.02 m3/h; 0.36 l/m otherwise.
- Installation: bottom inlet