Rain Bird VB Series VBMAXH Max Jumbo Valve Box with Green Lid
- Rain Bird VBMAXH Valve Box
- Max Jumbo Valve Box with Green Lid
Valve boxes are durable, rigid enclosures for valves or other irrigation system components requiring subsurface protection for installation or maintenance. Valve boxes are made of structural foam HDPE resin that is resistant to UV light, weather, moisture and chemical action of soils.
Valve box body is composed of 100% recycled HDPE.
The maxi jumbo rectangular body has knock-outs molded into the sides that can be readily removed. The knock-outs remain an integral part of the body unless removed to run pipes or wires through the valve box.
The valve box has corrugated sides. The valve box has a grooved feature on one side, just below the lid at the top of the box, for inserting a shovel blade or other prying tool to provide easy lid removal. This is useful following compaction of the surrounding soil or after the eventual accumulation of thatch over the valve box.
Boxes have a stepped feature on the bottom that securely interlocks two boxes together when mated bottom-to-bottom for use in a deep installation.
Lids have beveled edges to minimize potential damage from lawn equipment. Lids are clearly marked with the words "Irrigation Control Valve" molded onto the top. Lids have a marking area measuring at least 6.0" by 2.0" that is suitable for branding or other means of identification.
The locking bolt, washer and clip are made of stainless steel.
Features & Benefits
- Strength and Stability- Multiple sizes and shapes are designed with corrugated sides and wide flange bases for maximum durability, compression strength, and stability
- Smart Lid Design- Designed with no holes to keep out pests, beveled edges to minimize damage potential from turf equipment, and for easy hand and shovel access
- Flexible Installations- Interlocking stacing capabilities, extension models and pipe hole knockouts support deeper and flexible installations
- Enviromentally Friendly- Earth-friendly, LEED-compliant material made of 100% recycled materials (black boxes and black lids only)
- Top Opening: 29.4" x 16.4" (74.7 cm x 41.7 cm)
- Maximum Top: 34.4" x 21.1" (87.4 cm x 53.5 cm)
- Bottom Opening: 35.1" x 21.9" (89.1 cm x 55.4 cm)
- Maximum Bottom: 40.4" x 27.1" (102.5 cm x 68.9 cm)
- Height: 18.0" (45.7 cm)
- Pallet Quantity (body + lid): 4
* Includes 2 hex head 3/8" x 3.0" (1.0 x 7.6 cm) bolts, washers and clips.
- Knockouts: 18
- Small knockouts: 12 total (7 on one side, 5 on the other side) Height 7.0" x Max Width 3.8" (17.8 cm x 9.5 cm)
- Large knockouts: 6 total (3 on each end),Height 7.9" x Max Width 5.3" (20.0 cm x 13.5 cm)
Features & Benefits
- Easily removable knock-outs simplify pipe placement and reduce installation time. Six large knock-outs on the ends accommodate up to 5.0" diameter pipe and 12 knock-outs on the sides accommodate up to 3.0" diameter pipe.
- Rain Bird's VB Series Valve Boxes combine strength and stability with unique features that save contractors time and money
- Available in multiple sizes and shapes to provide the right fit for any application
- Wide flange bases and corrugated sides protect valves by offering maximum durability, compression strength and stability under heavy loads
- Body only
- Double-locking lid
- Body is made from 100 percent recycled materials, making them earth-friendly and LEED compliant.
- Pipe-hole knockouts designed to fit with most pipe configurations are built into the sides of the valve box for easy pipe placement with little need for time-consuming, tedious cutting.
- The knockouts can be slid back into place to keep backfill dirt from entering the valve box.
- For larger and deeper applications, valve box extension models and bottom-to-bottom stacking and interlocking capabilities provide installation flexibility.
We found other products you might like!
- on sale $74.98$136.00you save 45%Sku:PVBJMB
- on sale $54.98$101.00you save 46%Sku:PVBJMBEXT
- on sale $14.48$26.14you save 45%Sku:PVBJMBGL
- on sale $84.98$163.00you save 48%Sku:PVBJMBT