Rain Bird Irrigation and Sprinkler Valves can handle anything thrown their way. These valves work hard in any environment and can handle the toughest of landscaping and irrigation jobs. Reliability and durability are what Rain Bird Valves valves are known.
- as low as $15.48$24.50you saveSku:DV-SERIES
- as low as $16.48$26.00you saveSku:DVF-SERIES
- as low as $17.98$28.50you saveSku:ASVF-SERIES
- on sale $15.48$24.50you save 37%Sku:075-DV
- as low as $18.48$28.50you saveSku:PGA-SERIES
- as low as $11.48$18.00you saveSku:HV-SERIES
- as low as $12.98$20.00you saveSku:HVF-SERIES
- as low as $70.48$110.25you saveSku:PEB-SERIES
- as low as $106.98$164.38you saveSku:PESB-SERIES
- as low as $63.48$166.67you saveSku:APAS-SERIES
- on sale $60.98$94.87you save 36%Sku:150-PGA-NP-HAN
- as low as $137.78$195.80you saveSku:EFB-CP-SERIES
Rain Bird Valves: Down & Dirty
Hard working. Built to last. Rain Bird valves can handle the toughest jobs, under the worst conditions. In durable plastic or rugged brass, for low flows and high, even working in effluent water -- there's a Rain Bird valve for every application.