Rain Bird Irrigation and Sprinkler Valves can handle anything thrown their way. These valves work hard in any environment and can handle the toughest of landscaping and irrigation jobs. Reliability and durability are what Rain Bird Valves valves are known.
- on sale $58.48$101.31you save 42%Sku:150-PGA
- on sale $129.48$224.79you save 42%Sku:150-PESB
- on sale $116.48$163.58you save 29%Sku:150-PEB
- on sale $60.98$94.87you save 36%Sku:150-PGA-NP-HAN
- on sale $201.48$350.53you save 43%Sku:EFB-CP-150
Rain Bird Valves: Down & Dirty
Hard working. Built to last. Rain Bird valves can handle the toughest jobs, under the worst conditions. In durable plastic or rugged brass, for low flows and high, even working in effluent water -- there's a Rain Bird valve for every application.