Rain Bird Irrigation and Sprinkler Valves can handle anything thrown their way. These valves work hard in any environment and can handle the toughest of landscaping and irrigation jobs. Reliability and durability are what Rain Bird Valves valves are known.
- on sale $15.48$27.01you save 43%Sku:100-DV-NPT
- on sale $16.98$28.66you save 41%Sku:100-DVF-NPT
- on sale $15.48$27.01you save 43%Sku:100-DV-SS
- on sale $17.98$30.21you save 40%Sku:075-ASVF
- on sale $15.98$28.11you save 43%Sku:100-DV-MB-NPT
- on sale $15.48$27.01you save 43%Sku:075-DV
- on sale $18.48$30.50you save 39%Sku:100-PGA
- on sale $11.48$19.46you save 41%Sku:100-HV-NPT
- on sale $19.98$32.86you save 39%Sku:100-ASVF
- on sale $58.48$101.31you save 42%Sku:150-PGA
- on sale $17.48$28.66you save 39%Sku:100-DVF-SS
- on sale $11.48$19.46you save 41%Sku:100-HV-SS
Rain Bird Valves: Down & Dirty
Hard working. Built to last. Rain Bird valves can handle the toughest jobs, under the worst conditions. In durable plastic or rugged brass, for low flows and high, even working in effluent water -- there's a Rain Bird valve for every application.