Rain Bird Irrigation and Sprinkler Valves can handle anything thrown their way. These valves work hard in any environment and can handle the toughest of landscaping and irrigation jobs. Reliability and durability are what Rain Bird Valves valves are known.
- as low as $15.48$27.01you saveSku:DV-SERIES
- as low as $16.98$28.66you saveSku:DVF-SERIES
- as low as $17.98$30.21you saveSku:ASVF-SERIES
- on sale $15.48$27.01you save 43%Sku:075-DV
- as low as $18.48$30.50you saveSku:PGA-SERIES
- as low as $11.48$19.46you saveSku:HV-SERIES
- as low as $70.48$122.69you saveSku:PEB-SERIES
- as low as $106.98$185.84you saveSku:PESB-SERIES
- as low as $63.48$166.67you saveSku:APAS-SERIES
- on sale $60.98$94.87you save 36%Sku:150-PGA-NP-HAN
Rain Bird Valves: Down & Dirty
Hard working. Built to last. Rain Bird valves can handle the toughest jobs, under the worst conditions. In durable plastic or rugged brass, for low flows and high, even working in effluent water -- there's a Rain Bird valve for every application.